Twitter does not allow you to schedule tweets but there are lots of social media management tools that you can use to schedule your Twitter messages.
You can schedule your Tweet to be sent out automatically at a specific time, if you are not going to be available to manually post an update.
FutureTweets is a free service that lets you schedule your Twitter messages. You can send your Tweets at a specific time in the future or send a recurring Tweet daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
How to Schedule Tweets
1. Go to FutureTweets and click Sign Up. You do not need to register, FutureTweets will use Twitter to validate your account.
2. Authorize Futuretweets to use your account by clicking Authorize App.
3. You will now be asked to set your Time Zone. Select your Time Zone and click Save.
4. Click Schedule
5. Enter the message that you want to schedule. You can also use emoticons in your message by clicking on the heart shape icon. If you select Flip the Tweet option then your message will flip, means the alphabets will appear upside down.
4. Select the Time and Date.
5. Click Schedule.
Your Tweet will now be published at the time and date you provided. You can check all the Tweets that you have scheduled under Scheduled tweets. You can make changes to the Tweet that you have scheduled and if you do not want that Tweet to publish then you can also choose to delete it.